Land and Sea Based Adventure Activity Courses.
We operate all year round, mainly in Scotland but we also guide in Europe and Morocco.
Every course or expedition is designed to offer you the skills required to start or develop your chosen activity.
- Walking skills
- Mountaineering skills
- Climbing courses and guiding
- Hill and coastal walking skills
- Munro guiding
- Guided classic scrambles of Glencoe and Ben Nevis
- Introductory rock climbing and leadership courses
Based in Oban on the West Coast of Scotland we are perfectly placed to deliver courses and trips in some of the finest paddling locations in the world. Courses are available for all abilities and levels.
Coached and lead by suitably qualified BCU Coaches and often Level 5 Coaches.
- Sea kayaking
- Surf kayaking
- Canadian canoeing
Coasteering and Canyoning Adventures and skills training.
Hebridean Pursuits Ltd has been instrumental in the development of best practice in Coasteering in the UK. We co-founded the British Rock and Water Association (BRAWA) and Andy Spink conceived and co-wrote the first SLSGB Coasteering Safety and Rescue Award.
We have been running courses since 1990 and as such we are the most experienced provider of coasteering courses and experiences in Scotland.
- Skills training courses
- SLSGB safety and rescue awards
- Come and try Coasteering sessions for families and groups.
The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
Hebridean Pursuits Ltd is an Approved Activity Provider for Expeditions and Residentials for the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
- Innovative ideas relevant and inspirational to young people such as coasteering, long-distance skateboarding, classic walking, sea kayaking and canoeing adventures.
- Training and qualifying expeditions for all qualifying award levels.
International Mountain Leading and Guiding
These are bespoke guided courses and expeditions. Please contact us to discuss your ambitions.
- Guiding services throughout the European Alps, Spain and in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.