Summer Hill and Mountain Courses
Whether you are just starting hill walking, a seasoned ‘Munro Bagger’, keen to go rock climbing or scrambling we can organise a specific course for you.
The Scottish hills offer some of the best hill, coastal, mountain walking, scrambling and rock climbing anywhere in the world.
There is a coastal or hill walk, scramble or climb suitable for all experiences and levels of fitness just waiting to be completed.
We are ideally placed to help you achieve your aims and perfect for you or your group to maximise time away in the grandeur of Scotland’s landscape.
We can create a bespoke programme around your ambitions and if you have an idea we can discuss it with you but here are a few ideas to get you thinking.
- Island Exploring. Walk on the Hebridean Islands such as Rum, Mull or Skye.
- Become an independent hill walker. Learn the skills to walk in the mountains by yourself. Learn about navigation, equipment selection & survival skills.
- Scrambling Skills. Learn to Scramble. An introduction to effective rope work techniques to ascend steep ground which will develop your experience and skills from straight forward hill walking to terrain scrambling.
- Learn to Rock Climb. An introduction to the art of climbing and its techniques.
- Guided Highland Glens Expeditions. Staying lower down in the glens offers exploring with a difference. By following old drovers tracks or highland passes you connect personally with the landscape.
- Ben Nevis. Walk the Pony Track or scramble by one the North Face Classic Ridges such as Ledge Route, CMD Arete or Tower Ridge. We also offer charity walks support.
- Munro Bagging. Complete the more technical Munros for example the Skye Ridge or The Inn Pinn or the Aonach Eagach.
- Last Munro Parties on Mull. Based at Tavool House. Ascending Ben More is a really popular last Munro. We offer fully catered or self catering accommodation at Tavool House.
Group discounts are available for groups, clubs and societies. Proceeds from your bookings help deserving young people to experience outdoor learning and respite on Roses Project residentials. Courses can be one to five days duration.
We prefer a good old fashioned chat to get your booking right for you and help build you unique experience so please contact us to discuss your ambitions and available dates.