Our highly experienced and qualified BCU level 5 coaches and guides offer one to five day experiences and coaching courses.
We also offer UKCC star award courses and can organise coaching courses for a variety of disciplines.
So whether it’s your first time in a sea kayak or if you are looking to improve your skills, learn to surf a wave or explore quiet, beautiful highland lochs in a canoe we can organise and guide you on your journey and skill development.
We appreciate that every course we design will be different and based on your ambitions so please contact us for a chat about dates, discuss prices and your requirements.
- I’ve never tried it before and want to have a go.
- I’m really keen to find out more and develop my skills.
- Take me to the next level in my surf kayak.
- I am looking to gain skills and coaching awards in Surf Kayaking.
- I would love to try sea kayaking. But not sure how to.
- What a great idea to travel some where in a sea kayak and camp out.
- I am keen to develop my skills in rougher water.
- I’m looking to become self sufficient in all the essential skills required to head off.
- I want to gain or improve my skills and coaching qualifications.
- I would love to visit and sea kayak out at St.Kilda.
- I like the look of going out on Lochs and Lakes.
- I am keen to explore easy rivers.